Compact next generation systems respond to today’s business needs of architecture, engineering, manufacturing, and construction, as well as print rooms and government departments.
Ricoh IP CW2200 & IM CW2200 digital large format printers make it easier to create large documents in colour (A1/A0), and are more responsive.
The compact digital colour CW2200 plotter allows for the production of high-quality output easily, quickly and at a reasonable price. This new addition to Ricoh’s portfolio of responsive wide format printers answers the market’s increased demand for print-only systems. The compact next generation printer allows for the easy production of CAD drawing, from precise line drawings to boldly coloured 3-D renders with the finest details.
The new IM CW2200 wide-format multifunctional printer, which is complementary to it, adds scanning and a copying feature for documents up A0 in size. The IM CW2200 is a multifunctional printer that offers more than just printing and scanning. It also allows for the sharing of technical documents and can help increase productivity.
The two systems have similar benefits.
- Superior image quality for precise detail enabled by Ricoh’s own variable dot GEL-Jet Ricoh Piezo print heads and innovative GELJET pigment-based inks. This unique combination produces UV and water-resistant output which dries quickly to be used indoors or outside, without smudging.
- Longevity – Permanent print heads mean that you don’t need to replace them, which helps maintain a low cost of ownership.
- Productivity is enhanced by a maximum printable length of 33m. This is the longest specification available in its class. The printer can print A0 documents up to 1200x1200dpi in black and white at 3.8ppm or 2.1ppm in full colour.
- Flexible production for increased efficiency powered by Ricoh’s open architecture USB SD Card workflow. The data can be submitted via a USB drive, a web-based tool that is accessible remotely or the standard driver.
- Ink Save Mode, and the short warm-up times, make this an environmentally responsible printer. Inkjet technology produces no emissions and there is no waste paper.
Ricoh IP CW2200 & IM CW2200 are equipped with several enhancements to meet changing needs. These include:
- Speedier scanning and printing of precision documents, such as site maps, technical drawings and design graphics, at speeds up to 35mm/s in colour, and up to 106mm/s in monochrome. [IM CW2200 only]
- Increased productivity for scanning or copying jobs with the new stack tray. [IM CW2200 only]
- Paper roll printing is now automatic and can print documents up to 33 meters long.
- The new Smart Operation Panel is a colour touchscreen with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. It is compatible with all Ricoh products. The result is improved interactivity, and fewer errors.
- Automatic paper roll feeding that holds 175m of rolls of paper makes changing the paper roll faster and easier. This saves time and paper and increases convenience. The second roll to rolls option can also be installed.
Henryk Kraszewski is Senior Product and Market Manager at Ricoh Graphic Communications in Australia. says: “The Ricoh IP CW2200 colour wide format solution handles all high-quality oversized printing needs, affordably. Ricoh IM CW2200 allows for faster scanning, copying and digitisation of large precision CAD files or CAD drawings. It means you can spend less time on the printer, and more time working on your projects.
“Fast and easy to use, they boost productivity. They are versatile enough to handle a wide range of applications and can reduce the need for outsourcing. Costs can also be cut by reducing labour costs. The environmentally-friendly operation also makes them attractive for ecoconscious businesses. These benefits combine to offer clients a highly productive system that cost-efficiently responds to changing demands.”
Both the RICOH IP CW2200 & IM CW2200 is available in Australia now.
Ricoh empowers the digital workplace with innovative technologies that allow individuals to be more productive from anywhere.
Ricoh has developed a wealth of knowledge and organizational capabilities over the course of its 85-year history. It is a leader in digital services, information management and print and image solutions that support digital transformations and optimize business performance.
Ricoh Group, with its headquarters in Tokyo has operations in over 200 countries. Its products and services are now available to customers in more than 200 countries. Ricoh Group reported worldwide sales of approximately 1,682 trillion yen in the financial year that ended March 2021. In the financial year ended March 2021, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,682 billion yen (approx.
Visit ricoh.com.au for more information.
GARTNER MARKET GUIDE FOR NDR 2022
We are huge believers in Network Detection and Response.
Gartner recommends that security teams prioritize NDR solutions in order to improve their detection and response.
The biggest challenge is choosing the NDR that best suits your team or process.
Start with the best if you are looking to test a Network Detection and Response (NDR) tool.
Vectra Network Detection and Response, the industry’s leading AI-driven attack defense, identifies and blocks malicious tactics on your network without any noise or need to decrypt.
Gartner’s 2022 Market Guide for Network Detection and Response provides recommendations on how Network Detection and Response can be extended deeper into existing networks and new cloud environments.
Promote your WEBINAR on ITWIRE
Webinars: the main thing to know
Webinars and Lead Generation are the focus of marketing budgets.
If you would like to promote your Webinar, we recommend that you start a campaign at least 3-4 weeks before the event.
The iTWire campaign will include extensive adverts on our News Site itwire.com and prominent Newsletter promotion https://itwire.com/itwire-update.html and Promotional News & Editorial. Plus a video interview of the key speaker on iTWire TV https://www.youtube.com/c/iTWireTV/videos which will be used in Promotional Posts on the iTWire Home Page.
Now that Lockdown is over, iTWire’s focus will be on supporting your webinars and campaign. We can do this by offering part payments and extended payment terms as well as a Webinar Booster Pack. We can also write your content and create ads, plus we will coordinate your video interviews.
Please click the button below to contact us about your campaign. Please click the below button.
Click Here for More Information!