Epson’s Booth to Include New High-Performance Dye-Sublimation and Hybrid Direct-to-Film Solutions
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – March 28, 2023 – Epson today announced it will be displaying its new SureColor® F6470 and SureColor F6470H dye-sublimation printers and hybrid SureColor F2100 direct-to-garment (DTG) and direct-to-film (DTFilm) solution, along with its full line of commercial and industrial professional printing solutions, at ISA in Las Vegas from April 12-14. A new minilab photo printer will be introduced by Epson at the show. Leveraging a skate and surf shop theme, Epson’s booth #2221 will feature real-world applications, and offer attendees the ability to see wide-format solutions in action, check out print samples, and speak with industry experts about how Epson can help grow their business.
“Leveraging dye-sublimation and hybrid DTG and DTFilm solutions, print shops can expand revenue, generating client services with eye-popping soft signage, promotional products and customized t-shirts,” said Tim Check, senior product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “Hybrid DTG and DTFilm solutions are increasing in popularity due to their ability to help print shops be flexible and adapt to customer needs, and we welcome the opportunity to showcase this printing technique and its benefits for future and current customers.”
Epson will be exhibiting a wide range of industrial and commercial solutions at ISA. These solutions are suitable for indoor and exterior signage, photography, graphics and textile applications. The following products will be on display:
- Desktop Dye Sublimation Printers: Complete desktop solutions for dye-sublimation printing, the SureColor F170 and SureColor F570 deliver outstanding print quality, bright, vivid color and commercial-grade reliability right out of the box.
- DTG and Hybrid DTFilm printersDirect-to-garment solutions provide high-quality output and minimal maintenance. The SureColor F2100 delivers hybrid capabilities for DTG and DTFilm printing with outstanding quality, reliability and versatility. The SureColor F3070 production DTG printer is designed for high volume garment decorators offering high productivity and quality with low operating costs.
- Dye-Sublimation Solutions: Built from the ground up to serve the unique needs of businesses of all sizes, Epson dye-sublimation printers – including the 44-inch SureColor F6470 and SureColor F6470H, 64-inch SureColor F9470, and 76-inch SureColor F10070 – are engineered to offer a combination of reliable operation, exceptional quality and blazing fast print output.
- Resin Printers: The SureColor R5070 and SureColor R5070L 64-inch roll-to-roll printers feature breakthrough resin inks for reliable color consistence and produce exceptional quality prints for a diverse range of applications.
- UV Flatbed Printer: The SureColor V7000 UV flatbed printer offers an amazing combination of image quality, productivity and convenience.
- Solvent Solutions: The 64-inch SureColor S40600, SureColor S60600, and SureColor S80600L deliver fast print speeds and same-day lamination capabilities to meet the most demanding deadlines.
- Printing Graphic Art and Photography: The new SureColor P8570D 44-inch wide-format production photo and graphics printer delivers high-volume production printing with consistent, accurate and reliable photographic output qualities.
- Professional Photo Minilab: An efficient, cost-effective way to deliver small-format photos, the SureLab® D1070 is a new model which will be displayed for the first time. It includes the latest professional imaging technology including a robust printing engine, advanced printhead, ink technology, and crisp, vibrant small format photos.
For more information on Epson’s wide-format printing solutions, visit www.epson.com/proimaging.
Epson is a global technology leader. Our philosophy of precise, efficient and compact innovation enriches lives. The company’s mission is to solve social issues by innovating in home and office printing as well as commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing and visual arts. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Seiko Epson Corporation from Japan is leading the worldwide Epson Group’s annual sales of over JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).