Fiery to Bring a Wide Range of DFE and Specialty Printing Solutions to ISA Sign Expo International
The show represents Fiery’s first public debut as an independent company, backed by more than 30 years of industry leadership
Fremont, California — April 12 2023 Fiery®, the largest independent provider of digital front ends (DFEs) and related workflow automation solutions for the graphic arts and industrial print markets, today reported that it will be exhibiting at the ISA Sign Expo International, scheduled for 12 to 14 April at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Fiery will have a stand at the show, 838. ISA represents Fiery’s public debut as an independent company following its separation from former parent company Electronics for Imaging (EFI).
Fiery will, with its partners at ISA, be showcasing some of the most innovative large format printing and specialty applications.
· Fiery® Digital Factory Apparel — together with Brother DTG, focusing on the amazing results from professional grade direct-to-garment (DTG) specialty printing with the Brother GTX.
· Fiery Digital Factory Direct-to-Film — together with the All American Print Supply Co., focusing on fast results and vivid colors from the Prestige L2 complete DTF solution.
· Fiery EngraveLab — together with Vision Engravers, focusing on fast and professional ADA compliant Braille solutions with the Vision 2550, as well as cut workflow options.
· Fiery Prep-it™ — showing the latest release for print-for-cut preparation focusing on applications from stickers to super-sized signs.
· Fiery XF — showing the latest release driving the Roland DG TrueVIS VG3-540 focusing on high-end color results for sign and display applications.
“We are excited to show our expanded portfolio covering a wide range of digital print and imaging solutions,” said John Henze, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Fiery. “Fiery supports the broadest array of print industry segments, and print technologies including toner and inkjet production printing, wide to superwide format print including vehicle wraps, engraving solutions, and print-for-cut preparation. Fiery DFEs increase efficiencies for DTG and DTF printing, digital decoration on building materials, including ceramic tile and wooden, label printing, and more. We look forward to sharing ideas and feedback with visitors to our booth who are looking for improved productivity, profitability, and business growth.”
Fiery is also showcasing its proven workflow automation at the show.
· Fiery JobFlow™ —a prepress solution that automates labor-intensive print workflows to increase productivity, minimize touch points, and reduce cost and errors.
· Fiery IQ™ — a suite of free and paid applications that lets you connect people, processes, and print devices, so you can make better data-driven decisions.
· Fiery SignLab — an innovative sign and graphic design production platform that makes it easier to produce even the most complex sign projects.
· Fiery FilmMaker — a digital front end designed specifically for inkjet screen and film production.
“It’s terrific for us that Fiery now has an even greater variety of print and imaging solutions that we can take to market,” said Thomas Meurers, owner of Ring Grafischer Fachhändler GmbH (RGF), an association of specialist dealers and consultants. “We, and our reseller network, are delighted to have more offerings from one quality manufacturer who is focused on continuing to enhance its DFE and workflow products. It’s an exciting time for us to be able to help our resellers expand their business in such a logical and secure way.”
Partners at ISA that will be demonstrating Fiery solutions include Direct Color Systems, Stand 4638 showing Color Byte, their OEM SignLab and Digital Factory solution for UV printing; IT Supplies, Stand 2313 demonstrating Digital Factory Apparel Epson Edition; and Alder Color Solutions, stand 3596 showcasing Fiery XF and Fiery Prep-it with a range of EPSON® and Mimaki printers.
To schedule a personal meeting with Fiery experts during the show, contact [email protected].
For more information, please visit Fiery. [www.fiery.com].
About Fiery LLC
Fiery, LLC, is a leading provider of digital print front ends and workflow automation solutions in the graphic arts, industrial printing, and other markets. The company has more than 2 million servers installed globally. It offers innovative cloud-based technology and software that delivers optimal print quality and productivity. The range of devices includes high-performance toner-based printers and inkjets, as well as workgroup printers. Fiery servers are installed across a wide array of industry segments, including office and commercial print, packaging, signs & display graphics, building materials, ceramics and textiles.
Since the 1990s, the company has focused on color management and printing quality. Over the years it has evolved its solutions to keep up with market trends, maintaining its position as a leader. Fiery provides unparalleled support and training with an extensive library, including educational videos and webinars. The company has built a global online community for experts in the industries they support to openly share expertise and experiences, as well as capture customer feedback. Its overriding aim is a commitment to excellence in customer service for OEM’s, dealers, distributors, and the end user customer.
EFI™ is a global technology company, leading the worldwide transformation from analog to digital imaging. We know that our customers are looking for breakthrough technologies to help them on their digital journey. That’s why we’re passionate about driving their business growth with a scalable portfolio of products, solutions, services, support, and world-class partnerships for the manufacturing of signage, packaging, textiles, ceramic tiles, building materials, and more with a wide range of printers and inks. EFI solutions help customers increase profits, cut costs, improve productivity, and optimize efficiency – job after job, year after year. We’re committed to our customers’ success. We are confident that we can help them reach their business goals with the right technology, people and experience.
Follow EFI Online:
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EFIPrint
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/EFIPrint
View us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/EFIDigitalPrintTech
NOTE TO EDITORS The EFI logo has been registered as a trademark by Electronics For Imaging, Inc., either in the U.S.A. or other countries. EFI is the trademark of Electronics For Imaging, Inc., in the U.S. or certain other countries.
All other terms or product names are trademarks and registered trademarks owned by their respective owners.
The warranty statement provided with EFI’s products and services is the only warranty that applies.