My slideshow from NAPIM Technical Conference was the most popular story of the week. Next came my review of the conference. DuPont’s divestiture of its Mobility & Materials segment to Celanese was the third most read, followed by STS Inks introduction of its new 64” DTF printer and industrial shaker came in fourth and Fujifilm’s new 12K Printbar System came in fifth.
Here are the top five most-viewed stories of the week.
1. Scenes from 2022 NAPIM Technology Conference
2. NAPIM’s 2022 Technical Conference Focuses on Advances, Regulatory Issues
3. DuPont Completes M&M Divestiture to Celanese
4. STS Inks Presents Advanced DTF At Printing United Expo
5. Fujifilm Launches the FUJIFILM 12-K Printbar System
Thank you for reading our Breaking News. Next Saturday, we’ll have a fresh list.
Have a wonderful week!