Fiery to Bring a Wide Range of Commercial, Wide Format and Specialty Printing Solutions to Graphics Canada
The visitors will find many innovative and inspiring solutions that can increase their productivity and profitability. This includes new innovations in Direct to Garment and Direct to Film technologies.
Fremont, California. 11 May 2023. Fiery, the largest independent provider of digital front ends (DFEs) and related workflow automation solutions for the graphic arts and industrial print markets, today reported that it is exhibiting at Graphics Canada 2023, scheduled for 11 to 13 May 2023 at the International Centre in Toronto, Canada. Fiery will be at the EFI Stand 5568, which is located at the show.
Fiery and Mimaki will combine forces at the show to demonstrate a complete solution to Direct-to Film (DTF) Production, thereby adding value to customers. The combination of Fiery® Digital Factory v11, also being announced at the show, and the new Mimaki TxF150-75 DTF printer and ink dedicated to DTF printing gives beginners and experts alike the advantage of a complete solution that is backed by two of the industry’s best and most respected suppliers, bringing improved functionality, reliability and productivity to DTF printing.
“At Mimaki, we are extremely thrilled to be aligning with Fiery to provide high-quality Direct-to-Film solutions to customers,” said Yuji Ikeda, General Manager Global Marketing Department of Mimaki Engineering Co., LTD. “DTF is an exciting and growing market where we feel the combination of our new TxF150-75 and Fiery Digital Factory provide a best-in-class solution that makes this expanding business opportunity even more appealing for businesses to invest in.”
“Today’s print producers are looking to get the most they can from each printer investment, including best color and quality, best productivity, and more,” said John Henze, Fiery’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Being able to gain the maximum return on their investment is vital to print providers and to their business success. A Fiery DFE allows printing devices such as cutsheet toners, large format and specialty solutions to perform at their best. We look forward to sharing our story with visitors to the EFI stand.”
Fiery, a leading provider of large-format production and specialty applications will demonstrate its capabilities at Graphics Canada. The focus is on:
- Fiery proServer Core— driving the EFI™ Pro 30h 3.2 m hybrid flatbed/rollfed LED entry level production printer.
- Fiery Digital Factory v11— debuting at Graphics Canada showing new functionality that improves print results and solidifies Fiery’s market-leading position in specialty printing, especially Direct-to-Film.
- Fiery XF— showing best in class JDF integration and it’s industry-leading color management and RIP technology, plus the unified print room with Fiery Command WorkStation®.
- Fiery Prep-it™— demonstrating the latest release for print-for-cut preparation reducing media usage by up to 50% and doubling print productivity.
- Fiery JobFlow™ — for automated job preparation steps in prepress workflows to produce ready-to-print files.
- Fiery IQ™ — showing print production analytics that connects people, processes, and print devices, for better data-driven decisions.
Graphics Canada also offers a variety of other products and services that visitors can experience, including:
- Fiery FilmMaker— a digital front end designed specifically for inkjet, screen and film production.
- Fiery EngraveLab— focusing on fast and professional ADA compliant Braille solutions as well as cut workflow options.
- Fiery SignLab— an innovative sign and graphic design production platform that makes it easier to produce even the most complex signs.
“We are excited to show our expanded portfolio covering a wide range of digital print and imaging solutions,” Henze added. “Fiery supports the broadest array of print industry segments, and print technologies including toner and inkjet production printing, wide to superwide format print including vehicle wraps, engraving solutions, and print-for-cut preparation. Fiery DFEs, workflow automation, and other Fiery solutions increase efficiency in DTG, DTF, digital decoration for building materials, including ceramic tile, wood, label printing and CNC routing. At Graphics Canada, we will have something for everyone and lots of innovations to spur new ideas for business growth.”
Fiery partners, such as:
- Konica Minolta
- TG Graphics
To schedule a personal meeting with Fiery experts during the show, contact [email protected].
For more information, please visit Fiery. [www.fiery.com].
About Fiery LLC
Fiery, LLC, the leader in digital front ends, provides workflow automation and related solutions to the graphic arts, as well as the industrial print market. The company has more than 2 million servers installed globally. It offers innovative cloud-based technology and software that delivers optimal print quality and productivity. The range of devices includes high-productivity inkjet and toner printers, as well as workgroup printers. Fiery servers are installed across a wide array of industry segments, including office and commercial print, packaging, signs & display graphics, building materials, ceramics and textiles.
Since the 1990s, the company has focused on color management and printing quality. Over the years it has evolved its solutions to keep up with market trends, and maintained its leadership. Fiery’s extensive library of educational webinars, videos and other resources offers unmatched training and support to end users. The company created an online global community of industry experts to share their knowledge and experience with others. It also captures customer feedback for future development. Its overriding aim is a commitment to excellence in customer service for OEM’s, dealers, distributors, and the end user customer.
How to deal with investment objections using 10 steps of due diligence